Luis Enrique Montaño Martinez, M.D.
Luis Enrique Montaño
Dr. Luis Enrique Montaño, a member of the American College of Surgeons, was born in Mexico City, but has lived in Tijuana since he was three years old. His father was a civil engineer and his grandfather, on the part of his mother a doctor. He studied at the renowned Autonomous University of Baja California and completed his internship at the General Hospital of Tijuana. After becoming a general practitioner, he started working at the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), where he was an assistant in the emergency room.
- UABC 2005, graduate of the School of Medicine
- 2007 – 2009 Worked in the IMSS
- UABC 2013, Graduated from the Residency of Surgery (Hospital General Tijuana)
- 2012, advanced hiatal hernia course
- 2015, International Congress of Obesity Surgery, Los Cabos, Mexico (CMCOEM)
- 2016, IRCAD Brazil, Course of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- 2016. Obesity Week, New Orleans, La, EE. UU (ASMBS)
- 2016, IRCAD France, Course of Advanced Bariatric Surgery
- 2017, Multidisciplinary Bariatric Theoretical Course (CMCOEM)
- 2017, weekend of obesity, San Diego, Ca, EE. UU (ASMBS)
- 2017, International Congress of Obesity Surgery, Playa del Carmen, Mexico (CMCOEM)
- 2017, International Congress of General Surgery, Acapulco Mexico
- 2017, ACS Clinical Congress, San Diego Ca, EE. UU.
- 2017, IRCAD France Course in Robotic and Advanced Bariatric Surgery