Víctor Hugo Andrade Soto, M.D.
Víctor Hugo Andrade
Head Bariatric Surgery
Was born and resides in the city of Tijuana, he studied medicine at the Autonomous University of Baja California with a diploma for outstanding performance in 2008 with the support of CENEVAL. He started his specialty in the General Hospital of Mexicali with the university endorsement of the UABC Mexicali from 2008 to 2012. He received training in laparoscopy in 2011 at the University of Medical Specialties in Tijuana (Uneme T). Receives training in Oncological Surgery at the State Center of Morelia Michoacán acquiring experience with complicated patients with special attention in abdominal and abdominal surgery. He has performed 8,000 general surgeries, 4,000 laparoscopic procedures and +1000 bariatric surgeries.
- Surgeon in the general hospital of Rosarito during the period of 2012-2013. Acquired experience with complicated patients with special attention in biliodigestive and abdominal surgery.
- Surgeon assigned to the Mexican Red Cross Tijuana delegation from 2012 to date. With experience in trauma surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
- Surgeon in the general hospital of subzone # 6 of the IMSS from 2012 to date.
- Training in oncological surgery in the state center of oncological attention of Morelia Michoacán during the year of 2011.
- Professor of the gastroenterology clinic and surgical pathology in the faculty of medicine of the Autonomous University of Baja California. 2013 / current.
- Professor of the surgical pathology course of the medical faculty of the Autonomous University of Baja California. 2013 / current.
- Associate member of the acs (american college of surgeons). 2017
- Certified by the Mexican Board of General Surgery a.c. 2017
- Member of the college of general surgeons of Tijuana Baja California. 2016
- Training in bariatric surgery and metabolic of minimal invasion- IRCAD University of Strasbourg – France 2016
- Training in bariatric and metabolic robotic surgery – ircad University of Strasbourg – France 2017
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery. AMCE 2017