fbpx

Mini-Gastric Bypasss

Get in touch!

J.L. Prado: Mini Gastric Bypass, an Option for Weight Loss in Tijuana

JL Prado Surgical Center's informative flyer detailing their advanced stomach treatment options

Lose Weight and Regain Your Confidence with Mini Bariatric Surgery

It is a bypass with a single union between the new stomach and the small intestine. This surgery lasts around 45- to one hour in the hands of our experts, we perform an elongated gastric bag similar measurement used in a standard gastric sleeve. Then we connect the small intestine to the new stomach bypassing 60% of the intestine, leaving 40% of intestine useful for nutrient absorption. Therefore, it is a restrictive and malabsorption method. It is an increasingly popular surgery due to its low risk of complications and feasibility, in addition to giving results very similar to the Roux-n-y gastric bypass in which two anastomoses (unions) are performed. This procedure is an excellent choice for patients with diabetes and a minimum case of acid reflux.

All of our procedures are minimally invasive!
What is our advanced laparoscopic surgery techinique? It involves the use of a laparoscope, a small, advanced medical camera, and precise surgical tools to perform bariatric surgery inside the body without making large incisions or exposing internal organs. When this weight loss surgery is performed with this minimally invasive technique, many patients enjoy reduced hospital stays with minimal pain, discomfort and a speedy recovery! 2-3 hours after surgery our patients are already walking.

Mini-Gastric Bypass/ OAGB

(One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass)

Mini-Gastric Bypass/OAGB

$ 4,900 / USD
  • - Local and round trip to JL Prado Surgical Center from the San Diego International Airport
  • - 1 night at the Hotel provided by ASM
  • - Pre-op evaluations (Blood work, EKG test with Cardiologist, Spirometry, Endoscopy)
  • - Anesthesiologist
  • - Doctor’s fees
  • - 1 Night at JL Prado Surgical Center
  • - 2 leak tests
  • - 2 Nights at Recovery House
  • - 1 Personalized consultation with our Psychologist
  • - 6 Month follow up care program with our Bariatric Nutritionist
  • - 1 personalized consultation with our Sports Doctor
  • - Post Medication Package to take home

Mini-Gastric Bypass/OAGB Plus

$ 5,150 / USD all inclusive
  • - Local and round trip to JL Prado Surgical Center from the San Diego International Airport
  • - 1 night at the Hotel provided by ASM
  • - Pre-op evaluations (Blood work, EKG test with Cardiologist, Spirometry, Endoscopy)
  • - Anesthesiologist
  • - Doctor’s fees
  • - 1 Night at JL Prado Surgical Center
  • - 2 leak tests
  • - 2 Nights at Recovery House
  • - 1 Personalized consultation with our Psychologist
  • - 6 Month follow up care program with our Bariatric Nutritionist
  • - 1 personalized consultation with our Sports Doctor
  • - Post Medication Package to take home
  • *in-house assurance, if a complication occurs, it covers up to $15k in our facility, under our care.

TESTIMONIALS:

Why choose A Slimmer Me?

FREQUENT QUESTIONS

 Mini Bypass Surgery only has one connection to the small intestine and this restricts and impairs the absorption of food and nutrients across the gastrointestinal tract, reducing the stomach size and making patient feel full sooner while eating.

Mini Gastric Bypass patients generally lose a lot of weight very quickly. The average amount of weight loss after three months is one third of the patient’s excess weight. Patients can lose up to 75%-85% of their excess weight within 1 year.

Patients who eat the right foods, exercise at least 3 days per week and follow their surgeon’s suggestions will have long term beneficial results with the mini gastric bypass surgery, and can lose even more weight than expected. The Mini Gastric Bypass surgery is still only a tool and long-term success requires patients’ effort and commitment in changing old bad habits..

Most Mini Gastric Bypass patients experience a great and significant improvement in medical problems related to obesity such as asthma, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, apnea, as well as many other comorbidities.

Ready to

Get Started With Us

VIEW MORE:

× How can I help you?
antika alanlarAntika alan yerlerAntika mobilya alanlarAntika mobilya alanlar